Owner Operator -Wanted Fatboy Trucking

Fatboy Trucking LLC 75% of our freight is nursery freight, direct from the shippe r. The other 25% of our freight is general freight. Bring your Power Unit Only or Power Unit Combo we will have freight for you. Are you looking for change? Are you interested in working with a family-owned company. We have 17 years experience in the industry, as an OTR driver and O/O. We understand the needs of an O/O. Give us the opportunity to show you why we are different than the other guys! At Fatboy Trucking we know that Owner Operators are the success of Fatboy Trucking. Fatboy Trucking offers: Better miles we will keep your truck moving Outstanding driver support 100% fuel surcharge (it's your truck, it's your fuel surcharge) 70% earning potential per load and depending on your driving experience and driving record Optional IRP/IFTA Assistances Program Paper Logs Requirements: High School Diploma or GED Must be able to pass required DOT Physical and Drug Test 3 years or more OTR experience Like us on Facebook (you can message us there, too). fatboytrucking@icloud.com

Don't Be Fooled

The fraudster will send a check to the victim who has accepted a job. The check can be for multiple reasons such as signing bonus, supplies, etc. The victim will be instructed to deposit the check and use the money for any of these reasons and then instructed to send the remaining funds to the fraudster. The check will bounce and the victim is left responsible.

More Jobs

CDL-A Truck Driver: Owner Operators Plus RWI E...
Sacramento, CA Rwi Transportation
CDL-A Truck Driver: Owner Operators Plus RWI E...
San Diego, CA Rwi Transportation
CDL-A Truck Driver: Owner Operators Plus RWI E...
Los Angeles, CA Rwi Transportation
CDL-A Truck Driver: Owner Operators Plus RWI E...
San Francisco, CA Rwi Transportation
CDL-A Truck Driver: Owner Operators Plus RWI E...
Bakersfield, CA Rwi Transportation
CDL-A Owner Operator Truck Driver - LTL Local
Modesto, CA Roadrunner Transportation Services